Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Blog Ever!!!!

Oh wow... I'm so excited, I just started a new job, I just (finally) figured out more about blogging... it's been a pretty eventful day.
HI to all the readers of this blog!!!!
Oh.........
I should probably introduce myself. My name is Felicity D, Miss Fee if you're nasty............. ( LOL, Love Janet Jackson, I couldn't resist!!!!) And I'm from London originally!
I moved here from the other side of the pond almost 2 years ago for an exchange program and loved it so much I never left!! I absolutely love to write, and keep like... 3 diaries..one full of steamy submissive sex encounters! My college professor suggested I get with the times and start a blog for Comp class.. So I took her advice, and started this blog. I hope this is what she has in mind.
I absolutely love it over here, and have had so much fun since I've made my stay a permanent one here in the US.
Boy OH boy do I have some great stories to tell you! Stuff about my host family brothers ( there were 2, Kyle and Tyler.. and YES, we did fool around) and my teachers here.. back home I had to wear a uni ( uniform) every single day. I LOVE American culture! I feel sooo free here, and so ... just wow..like.. I can't even describe it. Anywayz gents and ladies, I can't wait to start talking to all of you, and stay posted to my blog because I have SO much to tell you about all my American Adventures!! Call me now for steamy phone sex, I've got soo much to share!
thenaughtybrit AIM/YIM
1-888-MOAN 4U2
Luv,
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment