Monday, May 18, 2009

Forced Masturbation phone sex

Felicity here, your naughty babe from across the pond. I’ve had some phone sexof THE hottest calls working here! I absolutely adore listening to your tantalizing fantasies, as you get me so hot I have to play with my wet lil’ cunny. So lovers, I’ve got a fantasy for you? Can you make it happen?? I’m feeling quite Dominant, and I want to be the Boss tonight! As I order you to strip and kneel for me, I want to hear you say “Yes Miss Felicity”… Perhaps I’ll have you play with My panties, Maybe if you’re good.. I’ll have you suck on a Big Black Cock, I just might make you worship my boots.. but mostly I want to make you wank!!! That’s right boytoy, you touch your cock for Me when I tell you to. I want you to be My little forced masturbation phone sex wanker, as this naughty brit rubs ‘er clit…. Are you on ready for me baby? You know what to do!! 888 662 6482
Ask for Felicity
Bye Luvers!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
~~~~Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment